Service is an important part of Scouting and Camp Delta is always available for Scouts to do service projects. For more information on service projects or suggestions for service projects at Camp Delta, please contact us on email@example.com
Some possible service projects include:
- Plant removal – Removal and burning of the Wild Dagga plants in the lower half of the grounds. This is urgent.
- Dead tree removal – There are several fallen trees around the campsite that need to be cut up and taken to the campfire circle for burning
- Tree/bush trimming – Some of these are encroaching into the campsites
- Road demarcation poles – There are some poles that need to be moved in order to widen the road a bit
- Wooden poles – Creosote/treating the various wooden bollards, poles and fence uprights around the campsite
- Paving – Paving in front of the Cub Hut to create a larger veranda area
- Storage containers – Clearing and sorting the contents of the storage containers
This list is not exhaustive and we’re always interested to hear if you have any other ideas.