Service is an important part of Scouting and Camp Delta is always available for Scouts to do service projects. For more information on service projects or suggestions for service projects at Camp Delta, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Some possible service projects include:
- Plant removal – Removal and burning of the Wild Dagga plants in the lower half of the grounds. This is urgent.
- Wooden poles – Creosote/treating the various wooden bollards, poles and fence uprights around the campsite
- Fire place demarcation – The camp site fire places need to be re-cemented
- Rubble removal – There are patches of old building rubble that need to be removed from the high-traffic areas of the campsite
- Paving – Paving in front of the Cub Hut to create a larger veranda area
- Storage containers – Clearing and sorting the contents of the storage containers
This list is not exhaustive and we’re always interested to hear if you have any other ideas.