For general enquiries or availability, please see our Contact Us page.
If you would like to book Camp Delta for a Scouting event, please click here to download the Scouting booking form.
Download Scouting Booking Form
If you would like to book Camp Delta for a Non-Scouting event, please click here to download the Non-Scouting booking form.
Download Non-Scouting Booking Form
Accommodation at Camp Delta is CAMPING ONLY. You will need to provide your own tents. Should you wish to hire a tent or other camping equipment, you can do so from CAMP Tent Hire.
- As this is a Scout campsite, NO ALCOHOL is permitted on the premises.
- A R400 CASH deposit is required upon arrival at the campsite for camping. This is refundable upon leaving the campsite, subject to an inspection by the Booking Officer.
- An amount may be deducted from the deposit in the case of damages or rubbish requiring removal by the campsite. Burning of rubbish will also levy the penalty fee.
- There are no rubbish facilities at Camp Delta and all rubbish must be removed from Camp Delta after using the camp.
- Bookings at Camp Delta are NOT necessarily exclusive. Should you require exclusivity for your booking please chat to us directly, as exclusivity may be available at an additional cost.
|Scouting Events||Non-Scouting events|
|Day Visitors (per person)||R40 per day||R70 per day|
|Campers (per person)||R55 per night||R100 per night|
|Cub Hall||R150 per night||R150 per night|
|Evening Troop meetings||R220 per group||N/A|
Kids under 2 camp FREE.